Thursday 14 November 2013

Parent Teacher Meetings

I'm in the middle of planning my Parent Teacher Meetings at the moment and thought I might share some of the things I like to prepare ahead of time, to make sure things go as smoothly as possible.

First of all, I fill in a template for each child. Here is a section of the template.
You can view, download and edit the full template here: Parent Teacher Meeting template.

Secondly I like to have a few pieces of information on hand also:
  1. Checklists that I have been keeping on words, sounds and spellings.
  2. The children's maths results.
  3. Art the children have completed so far in the year, stuck into a scrapbook.
  4. The children's workbooks/News copy for them to flick through.
  5. Work samples of the child's writing/maths, etc. 

I hope you find this useful! Let me know if there is anything you like to include, which I may have left out!

No comments:

Post a Comment