Tuesday 15 October 2013

Halloween's a comin'...

http://goo.gl/AY6J4L
I'm in the midst of planning my Halloween art projects at the moment and have come across an amazing blog called 'Artventurous'. It has loads of great art ideas for those moments where the creative juices just aren't flowing!
Check out the blog to see some nice Halloween art lessons, including my personal favourites: In a Dark, Dark Wood and 3D Witch Faces.

http://artventurous.blogspot.ie/2012/10/in-dark-dark-wood.html

If you are looking for more Halloween lesson ideas and have not checked out my post Halloween Havoc!, I'd love you to have a look and let me know how some of them work out for you!

1 comment:

  1. I have just found your blog and I've really enjoyed reading though it and getting some ideas! I am an Irish teacher too, teaching in a small rural school where I have junior infants, senior infants, first and second classes in my multi-class room! I'm always looking for new ideas, so thanks for sharing your experience and suggestions. :)

    ReplyDelete